The True Value Proposition
Adding Value to Your Feedstock Purchase
You’ve paid for your ethanol plant’s feedstock. Now get its full value...with CPT’s patented and proven corn dry-fractionation technology.
Fractionation is a technique that separates the three main components of the corn kernel -- endosperm, germ and bran -- to get more return from each bushel of corn. Fractionation provides more efficient and economical ethanol production and a way to garner more value from the feedstock the ethanol producer has already paid for. Since corn is an ethanol plant’s largest out of pocket expense, and only 1/3 of the product streams are currently ethanol, it makes perfect sense to seek additional value-added product streams.
CPT uses a patented dry milling process to separate the kernel’s parts before endosperm, or the fermentable starch, is introduced into the fermenter. And it keeps the non-fermentable germ and bran for new markets and new profits.
CPT’s corn dry-milling technology is the most efficient in the industry:
· The only proven technology in the industry with over 30 years of operational history.
· Built in modules, CPT’s system is sized to your needs and your budget.
· At half the horsepower, it costs a lot less to operate.
· The CPT fractionation system can be started and shut down in less than five minutes.
· More than 1.33 pounds of edible corn oil per bushel can be extracted.
· CPT’s small footprint allows it to easily fit in existing and new ethanol plants.
· The most pure corn germ and corn bran streams in the industry.
· Allows capacity increases in new and expanding plants.
Fractionation means lower production costs for ethanol and higher product value per bushel of corn.